What do you guys call the machine you purchase a can of Coke or Pepsi out of??

Dano123

when we were kids the funnest part of a vending machine was trying to figure out how to get a free pop out of it....I remember when I was a kid there was a pop machine on the dock right near where my father used to fill up the boat with fuel.....if you put a nickle in the machine and hold two types of pops at the same time you got one of them come out but the price was 25 cents..... 

true story, a few years ago in a sawmill 3 guys figured out away to get free chocolate bars from the vending machines by flipping them upside down so they did this quite a few times and each time the guy that filled it couldn't figure out how they were getting all the chocolate bars out without paying because there was no damage.....so his boss installed a couple camera's....the guys got caught 2 of them confessed and the third guy lost his $45,000 job over chocolate bars....lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Comp I'm liking the new picture

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks kinda fits the new forum theme better, got it on a t-shirt I made too...

20141107_130131.jpg

• Like 2

I once worked at a place where there was soda machines all over the plant. One of the machines ate a guys money,he happened to be a welder. He got so upset he took his Plasma cutter to the lock on that thing and a bunch of us were watching in dismay.

Needless to say he got his drink lol. 

• Like 1

I call it a pop machine. Some of the guys at work call it a "God dammit, that fucking machine took my money and didn't give me shit again!!" machine. I think pop machine sounds better...

• Like 4