GREETINGS

rose

41 minutes ago, Kato said:

I use Bosch blades in my Ryobi jigsaw...

Kato, bosch jigsaw blades are about the best on the market, there are some diablos around, but not easily available, never seen any in store, i use exclusively the bosch!

Bosch fit my 18v jigsaw just fine. Maybe the OP has a different saw and the Bosch don't work, or maybe it's a matter of not installing them properly. More info would be helpful...

Welcome to the forum Rose. To echo Jimbos suggestion check the blade types that you bought. The attached picture should help you out. I use Festool and Bosch blades. They are really nice blades from each maker and have some great qualities especially for endurance.

Hope this helps and let us know how you made out!

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello,.. Allentown , I wanted to comment on Ryobi jigsaw blades ..bosch will not fit and home depot  offers as extra blades .Do not buy also don't have Ryobi blades

These guys might have a solution for your problem. Didn't know if you had seen the post from the guys. Or if you knew that anyone had replyed.

Millerz

• Like 1