Bosch Flexi-Click 18V Brushless Drill

dwain

While it is a novel idea, and looks like a quality execution, I hate the idea of being tied to one drill. As you mentioned, that motor goes, everything goes. I would rather have 5 motors at a slightly inflated price. Plus, I'm a tool addict, so anything to add more to the pile. Also, for the price of the kit, a plastic chuck in 2016 does not sit well with me. I realize it doesn't make a huge difference but there are so many options out there that tools really need to match what everyone else does, and then bring stuff to the table in addition to that. This brings new stuff to the table but doesn't check all the boxes. 

Almost forgot, but I think it goes without saying at this point that it's another great video from OTT!

• Like 1

Thanks for the video. 

I agree @Bremon. I just bought a Metabo BS 18 Quick with the view to get all the quick chucks and right angle chucks etc (it didn't come with any extra). But, they're about $70 each! I've changed my mind now. It would have been great to have it all bundled together like the Bosch, or like the 10.8v Metabo version. 

I love the concept though!

Great review.  I bet what that rep said about high power of the SDS was just the impact energy since it sounded like heavy blows at a particularly slow rate.  That would also explain why it was so comfortable.  

This sort of platform seems better suited to 12V.  In fact I'd consider individual 12V tools first for the intended application but that's just me.

13 hours ago, overanalyze said:

I want this exact setup in the Bosch 12v/10.8v line. Brushless and multiple uses!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

I'd love to see that set up too. Milwaukee has had there's out for a little while now over seas but...

My CXS does the work just fine! The main problem is it's a stand alone tool.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

>

Like this?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I love the fact that they copied Festools Eccentric chuck for this kit. Absolutely awesome chuck, especially when working inside of a drawer well when you need to screw into the base and have to lay the tool on its side. That work awesome.

• Like 1

I'd love to see that set up too. Milwaukee has had there's out for a little while now over seas but...

My CXS does the work just fine! The main problem is it's a stand alone tool.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sweet little festool, how does the power compare to the Bosch you have beside it?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Andrius said:

This tool looks nice, but I don`t liked to use it with SDS+ head because of weight balance :) I am Makita lover, but I have customer (big Bosch lover) and I`m starting to love Bosch tools... :)

The SDS feature is cool but capacity probably wouldn't be too high or as effective as a dedicated SDS