A Message For All.....

comp56

20 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I just want to thank everyone on here, you guys have been a good distraction. Some of you already know that my little beagle passed away yesterday. He's been with me since a few months before my Dad passed away. He's been there for all the rough times and all them girls that have come and gone. He was like my child, I'm taking it rather hard. I had a lot of trouble going to sleep without him by my bed last night. You guys have been my first real distraction that make me feel a little more normal. Thanks for the love on Instagram, he was a really good dog, truly this man's best friend.

Nothing as good as having a dog in your life and losing one is about as bad as it gets. I still shed a tear or two for my dog that died 5 years ago now. She was replaced with a rescue dog that is now 10 years old so.........I hope you find a new "child" soon and I hope you make it a rescue dog, there are so many that need a good home. 

9 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Thanks guys, I'm going to try to go tomorrow to the shelter to find a friend. I've had maybe three months total of my life without a dog so I just can't do it anymore. I'll never be able to replace him but hopefully a new friend will distract me.

Can't wait to see your new friend when u get one :) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Thanks guys, I'm going to try to go tomorrow to the shelter to find a friend. I've had maybe three months total of my life without a dog so I just can't do it anymore. I'll never be able to replace him but hopefully a new friend will distract me.

Take care Brian, your beagle would understand, go and find another good one, and keep the memories close....

• Like 1

All 3 of my current dogs are rescues. It is a hard place to visit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

So sorry to read about your loss Brian. Hope you find a new friend soon! I do believe our furry friends would prefer us to not be alone when they're gone.

You guys are the best, I'm sorry for being sappy here and on instagram but I don't really know how to handle actual feelings like this. Just please know that I truly appreciate the comments and PMs, they're totally unnecessary but hugely appreciated. This community is unreal, truly a great place to be a part of...I only hope the bad news stops for us as a community, there's been too much sadness in our members but thank you guys for helping all of us through those times.

• Like 2