1930s SK Ratchet

CATERPILLAR

Sweet find I just scored an old craftsman ratchet with a yellow handle I've never seen one like it. It is very smooth to be so old I like it. Did some research on it to find it is from 39-42 and hard to find. I also got a 1/4 John Deere ratchet I think it might be made by Bonney but not sure. I got a few old new to me ratchets last I'll mention are a set of long handle snap on military ratchets which are mint and dated 63 the handles are cool and an old snap on sf710 1/2 in 3/8 body I love that thing. I like to buy unusual ratchets .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DerekTheToolGuy said:

Sweet find I just scored an old craftsman ratchet with a yellow handle I've never seen one like it. It is very smooth to be so old I like it. Did some research on it to find it is from 39-42 and hard to find. I also got a 1/4 John Deere ratchet I think it might be made by Bonney but not sure. I got a few old new to me ratchets last I'll mention are a set of long handle snap on military ratchets which are mint and dated 63 the handles are cool and an old snap on sf710 1/2 in 3/8 body I love that thing. I like to buy unusual ratchets .

Please post pics if you have a chance. Feel free to start your own thread, I'm sure a lot of us would like to see them

• Like 1

On 1/31/2017 at 1:07 AM, DerekTheToolGuy said:

Yes, your 1/4" John Deere ratchet was made by Bonney. They are very collectible as well.