Jump to content

KC_Tool

Recommended Posts

Ya I saw it, and to be honest I didn't key into what kind of driver he was using, what I did notice was the crazy high body count!!!!  I really got a kick outta the comics and how Logan was making fun of them.  Also it segways into the New Mutants story line should Fox wanna go there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought it was a fantastic sendoff. Hugh Jackman is nothing short of remarkable. I usually find at least a handful of things about a movie, even great ones, that give me pause...some kind of gap in logic, bad CGI moment, plot holes, etc... and this movie only had 2 things that bothered me. Very well done, and the acting of that little girl was great, watching her tear through men with extreme athletic agility gave me the giggles at just how much they nailed the true nature of Wolverine. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hahahaha that's pretty cool bro. Kind of hard not to see those little gems in movies when they pop up. Especially when you use and sell these guys all the time. That's really cool that it is in the movie. Do you think they got royalties ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Hahahaha that's pretty cool bro. Kind of hard not to see those little gems in movies when they pop up. Especially when you use and sell these guys all the time. That's really cool that it is in the movie. Do you think they got royalties ;)

Good question. In this day and age of product placement, I would have thought so. However, I did notice there wasn't a logo on the driver. Maybe wiha didn't want to pay? Dunno...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I thought it was a fantastic sendoff. Hugh Jackman is nothing short of remarkable. I usually find at least a handful of things about a movie, even great ones, that give me pause...some kind of gap in logic, bad CGI moment, plot holes, etc... and this movie only had 2 things that bothered me. Very well done, and the acting of that little girl was great, watching her tear through men with extreme athletic agility gave me the giggles at just how much they nailed the true nature of Wolverine. 

I enjoyed it too. I remember being super bummed they didn't get a big name for Wolverine 17 years ago. Boy was I stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

I enjoyed it too. I remember being super bummed they didn't get a big name for Wolverine 17 years ago. Boy was I stupid.

Fox is horrible with casting for their Marvel movies.... Fantastic Four(either cast) anyone? But I think they nailed it with most of the original X-Men crew most notable Hallie Berrry, Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman. Another giant pev I have us the rediculously difficult timelines, you gotta be a Sheldon Copper to understand the quantum mechanics involved.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    17,431
    Total Members
    6,555
    Most Online
    JoeF
    Newest Member
    JoeF
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...