KC_Tool

Ya I saw it, and to be honest I didn't key into what kind of driver he was using, what I did notice was the crazy high body count!!!!  I really got a kick outta the comics and how Logan was making fun of them.  Also it segways into the New Mutants story line should Fox wanna go there.

• Like 1

I thought it was a fantastic sendoff. Hugh Jackman is nothing short of remarkable. I usually find at least a handful of things about a movie, even great ones, that give me pause...some kind of gap in logic, bad CGI moment, plot holes, etc... and this movie only had 2 things that bothered me. Very well done, and the acting of that little girl was great, watching her tear through men with extreme athletic agility gave me the giggles at just how much they nailed the true nature of Wolverine. 

• Like 1

Hahahaha that's pretty cool bro. Kind of hard not to see those little gems in movies when they pop up. Especially when you use and sell these guys all the time. That's really cool that it is in the movie. Do you think they got royalties ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Hahahaha that's pretty cool bro. Kind of hard not to see those little gems in movies when they pop up. Especially when you use and sell these guys all the time. That's really cool that it is in the movie. Do you think they got royalties ;)

Good question. In this day and age of product placement, I would have thought so. However, I did notice there wasn't a logo on the driver. Maybe wiha didn't want to pay? Dunno...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

I thought it was a fantastic sendoff. Hugh Jackman is nothing short of remarkable. I usually find at least a handful of things about a movie, even great ones, that give me pause...some kind of gap in logic, bad CGI moment, plot holes, etc... and this movie only had 2 things that bothered me. Very well done, and the acting of that little girl was great, watching her tear through men with extreme athletic agility gave me the giggles at just how much they nailed the true nature of Wolverine. 

I enjoyed it too. I remember being super bummed they didn't get a big name for Wolverine 17 years ago. Boy was I stupid.

5 minutes ago, KC_Tool said:

I enjoyed it too. I remember being super bummed they didn't get a big name for Wolverine 17 years ago. Boy was I stupid.

Fox is horrible with casting for their Marvel movies.... Fantastic Four(either cast) anyone? But I think they nailed it with most of the original X-Men crew most notable Hallie Berrry, Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman. Another giant pev I have us the rediculously difficult timelines, you gotta be a Sheldon Copper to understand the quantum mechanics involved.

• Like 1