Favorite DeWALT Experience Announcement?

Jronman

As far as things that weren't rumored much I'd have to go with the light if it actually competes with the Milwaukee, it's taken them years to come up with something decent. For things we already knew but were shocked about the specs would have to go to the worm drive style saw, 2400w output is just incredible. 

Rear handle  worm drive 60v.should be good for my deck company ,especially ripping pressure treated lumber, I think it will save time and batteries......so if it makes me money ,it's on top of my list........the light tower should help light up the area well enough to work at dark...it's dark here at 430...(winter)

.....fun stuff I want ...fan,cooler,..folding work table (for plans) , ...I have the new 20v grinder and ordered the 20v chainsaw.....if those count

The saw is what I enjoyed seeing in action, it hits all my wants except for the price tag.  The light while welcomed, I've waited to long and already bought into another brand.

BTW I know the mower was a hit because I....... Saw a thingy about a thingy that answering questions..... Forgetting first rule... There is no answer questions club, so I don't know anything.........

• Like 1

Oh I almost forgot, the Van Rack is finally a thing and it seems glorious. Can't wait to invest in that next year and reorganize my tool trailer layout with some proper storage. Probably shoot for 2 racks, one for bulk materials/items and one for tools with the totes. Might even need three eventually. 

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Oh I almost forgot, the Van Rack is finally a thing and it seems glorious. Can't wait to invest in that next year and reorganize my tool trailer layout with some proper storage. Probably shoot for 2 racks, one for bulk materials/items and one for tools with the totes. Might even need three eventually. 

will it be enough to systain yer tool storage needs?

Maybe, maybe not. Right now I have an open shelf that is 24x48 and I just pile all of my dewalt hand tools on that, but since it's open it A takes up a lot of room and B tends to collect non Dewalt hand tools, as in everything else. Blades, gloves, trash, dead hookers and the like. I'm not really sure how many totes it would take but one rack might do it for that. If so I'd only need two, the other being for plumbing, electrical, and materials storage. 

39 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Trailer and van guys rejoice!!! 

I wonder if it would work on walls or even be worth putting on a wall?

Another thing I'm curious about is which brackets are used, the tough system cart design or the wall rack design.

1 hour ago, Framer joe said:

They have a system for walls  I believe,,garage storage...the van and trailer system was missing...

I have the wall version wasn't sure if this would be a better option or even worth it to use for walls

That was last year at the 60v launch ...the stackable 360 degree ,tool connect light....7000 lumens...this tower light is new and looks nice ,but I think it's only battery not ac also..........Milwaukee just released another light ,folds to 22" and extends to 64" ,,two battery...I like that small profile to fit in the truck easier.....maybe Dewalt will continue with more lighting options