Give me my table

Framer joe

She did say 69$ your right @77Ford.....Stanley makes a very similar table in eu....I'm sure it's a third party table with a Dewalt tag..but just looking at it ,I love it...

..I use folding tables now to lay blue prints out ,as opposed to a set of horses and a piece of plywood....but it's a pain in the ass...this thing looks great ! Quick,compact and a great size....I'm sure there are other uses ,duh..but that's my main use........now where are all those unbeatable deals @77Ford I miss em...

• Like 1

She did say 69$ your right [mention=49690]77Ford[/mention].....Stanley makes a very similar table in eu....I'm sure it's a third party table with a Dewalt tag..but just looking at it ,I love it...
      ..I use folding tables now to lay blue prints out ,as opposed to a set of horses and a piece of plywood....but it's a pain in the ass...this thing looks great ! Quick,compact and a great size....I'm sure there are other uses ,duh..but that's my main use........now where are all those unbeatable deals [mention=49690]77Ford[/mention] I miss em...

Deals are at Home Depot mostly [emoji6]

You have to put in the time to hunt......[emoji12][emoji16][emoji106][emoji109]

• Like 1