firefighter4187

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Another vote for Veto Pro here........

Yes they are expensive, however I was going through the husky bags at least once a year. Torn pockets and such. I've had my Veto for over four years now and it is still just as good as when I bought it plus I've never been as organized. All my guys have them now as well. 

I am a regional maintenance manager for a large chemical company in the midwest and am not easy on my tool bag. 

• 3 weeks later...

post-28287-0-40441700-1391911947_thumb.j

I really like my Veto TP4 it holds all my go to hand tools as ya can see.

But I'm interested in getting a backpack, as much as I like my TP4 I need to protect my tools from rain. I'm deciding between the Veto Pro Pac Tech Pac, the Klein Tradesman Pro Organizer Backpack or the CLC 48 POCKET DELUXE TOOL BACKPACK.

The CLC and the Klein are way cheaper, but the Veto looks like it will last way longer, but because of the price I will buy either the CLC or the Klein. The CLC seems to be very well organized, but the Klein has that plastic protection on the bottom.

Has any one used any of this backpacks?

check out klein i know a guy who has had one for over three years and is still going strong

I was leaning more towards the Klein and since you say it's can last long I will defetnetly check it out.

I like that it has the plastic bottom and that all of the tool pockets are in one side of the bag, so you only have to open one side and all of your tools are there.

post-28287-0-20979500-1391958632_thumb.j

post-28287-0-28620300-1391958644_thumb.j

I was leaning more towards the Klein and since you say it's can last long I will defetnetly check it out.

I like that it has the plastic bottom and that all of the tool pockets are in one side of the bag, so you only have to open one side and all of your tools are there.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My HVAC guy went from a veto to the Klein back pack and though it does appear to be holding up well he is disapointed by it not being able to stand up on its own when set down,

My HVAC guy went from a veto to the Klein back pack and though it does appear to be holding up well he is disapointed by it not being able to stand up on its own when set down,

What was the reason he went from a Veto to the Klein? And what Veto did he have?

What was the reason he went from a Veto to the Klein? And what Veto did he have?

He had an LC. He was thinking a back back might be better for climbing up ladders to roof top units and such and at the time Veto didn't have the back pack that they do now. I was working with him on a job site yesterday and I think he's going to Berlands on Saturday to check out the Veto.

He had an LC. He was thinking a back back might be better for climbing up ladders to roof top units and such and at the time Veto didn't have the back pack that they do now. I was working with him on a job site yesterday and I think he's going to Berlands on Saturday to check out the Veto.

For how long has he had the Klein backpack?

For how long has he had the Klein backpack?

I bet its been almost a year. It's showing some wear. But holding up. Like I say his biggest hang up is he thought he would be able to set it down and grab tools as needed like with the Veto Pro. When he puts it on the ground it won't stand up and he has to keep flipping it open. There isn't always something for him to hang it on. His is the first Veto I've seen that was wore out like his was. He's really rough on equipment, roof tops covered in snow or out in the rain etc. That being said it appears the Klein can take some abuse. The next time I'm working with him I'll see if I can snap a pic or two for you.