new Jigsaws cordless brushless (Europe)

midogrumpy

Sometimes the blower switch gets bumped off on mine and I hate it.  If this doesn't have the blower I'll pass for sure.  I really don't see anything wrong with the old brushed jigsaw.

Apart from the fact it can be used as an anchor on a cruise ship ! It doesn’t have any finesse about it at all compared to the bosch which just feels right in your hand compared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I am in the market for a jigsaw, but some of the folks commenting on Toolguyd say it doesn't have a blower lever / switch, but that it does in fact have a blower.  Has anyone here heard definitively one way or the other? 

Maybe it’s built in as my bosch doesn’t have a blower switch but does blow the saw dust away

I'm glad they are expanding the 20v line...ya [mention=52355]Craigh9916[/mention] it's not a finesse tool...Bosch makes a good jig, Festool is better, and Mafell is best......but this is the Dewalt forum....so for a decent jig I'm sure it'll be ok...

No but the brushes model is a bit of a concrete block compared to others that’s all I’m saying , the new one looks like they have addressed this issue

PRESS release is out on web site

The 20V MAX* XR® Brushless Jig Saw offers precise cuts, a powerful motor, as well as a variable speed trigger and variable speed dial to control the saw’s speeds. This premium saw also features a 1-inch stroke length, 4-position orbital action, a keyless lever-actuated blade release, a keyless bevel change, a LED to illuminate work surfaces, and a no-mar plastic shoe cover. In addition, an integrated dust blower provides efficient dust management.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...