Well Milwaukee has just won the brushless tool race.

DR99

I'm excited for the circular saw, sawzall, and multitool. The grinder and big impact would be nice but they would never be used that often to justify buying them right now I have a ryobi grinder and 1/2 inch impact wrench it's fine for what I'm doing.

I've never used a cordless grinder that was worth a damn. In the early days the power and battery life just wasn't there. By the time the batteries got where they needed to be, the overload protection came along and screwed it up. I can't say I'll never own one, but it probably won't be any time soon.

Im using conductor's famous words: It takes time to make good, leading tools(DeWalt) haha :)

Kind of a play on words there, lol. Regardless of how good or bad they are, Dewalt is still going to be that depressing yellow that reminds you of the first piss of the morning following an all night drinking binge :lol:

• Like 1

Never had any problems with my M18 fuel and it put in tons of 5/8 inch anchors in during my basement install. The guy in the first video was trying to hole saw in second gear and Milwaukee contacted him about the issue. The only thing I'm pissed at Milwaukee was I sold my old fuel drill to upgrade to 4.0ah batteries and I can't find a kit that has them.

There are turds in every All-Star lineup. For example, The Murderer's row era Yankees, 90's Bulls, and 80's 49ERS lost games. They're among the greatest teams in the history of their respective sports, but none of them won a title every year. Have you ever heard of Dennis Hopson? He won 2 NBA Championships with the Chicago Bulls in 1991 and 92, but he was terrible and played next to never. You remember Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Armstrong, etc., but you have no idea who the hell Hopson was. Look at the Beatles, how did Ringo end up in on the same stage as fucking John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison? Milwaukee is entitled to a turd every once in awhile :)

• Like 1

There are turds in every All-Star lineup. For example, The Murderer's row era Yankees, 90's Bulls, and 80's 49ERS lost games. They're among the greatest teams in the history of their respective sports, but none of them won a title every year. Have you ever heard of Dennis Hopson? He won 2 NBA Championships with the Chicago Bulls in 1991 and 92, but he was terrible and played next to never. You remember Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Armstrong, etc., but you have no idea who the hell Hopson was. Look at the Beatles, how did Ringo end up in on the same stage as fucking John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison? Milwaukee is entitled to a turd every once in awhile :)

Hahahaha I only found one turd from dewalt, it was two Australians with an old xrp and somehow blew it up....

Milwaukee, dewalt, bosch, makita they all have good tools they all have bad tools , the funny thing is that most people that are bashing a brand of tool never use that brand or used one tool that was bad and think that the brand is bad

Milwaukee, dewalt, bosch, makita they all have good tools they all have bad tools , the funny thing is that most people that are bashing a brand of tool never use that brand or used one tool that was bad and think that the brand is bad

I rag on Dewalt mostly to give Chase a hard time. In reality they all have things they do better and worse than others but are typically pretty comparable in terms of overall quality. Dewalt is ugly though :)

I rag on Dewalt mostly to give Chase a hard time. In reality they all have things they do better and worse than others but are typically pretty comparable in terms of overall quality. Dewalt is ugly though :)

Haha I do the same to conductor about Milwaukee..

Theres a bunch of people who are scared of a few bad stories but in the main the new generation lithium ion tools are mostly great.

I have a metabo grinder 18v and it is the best on the market full stop because it works exactly the same as a corded and just the same power and the batteries last an age even on the job site.

So please don't be put off cordless by these people.  :)

Like Wayne said there are always going be defective tools with the level of complexity shit can go sideways. How the company  treats you is just as important. Most of the horror stories are about the early lithium ion tools the cell tech wasn't their was well as the electronics to protect the batteries. Once we see 6 to 8ah batteries I think your really going to see very few corded tools on the job site, and I bet OSHA will help this along also because of the trip and fall hazards with cords.

What brushless tools would you like to see next? I would like to see a brushless ros sander and a vacuum. I know an 18v brushless SDS isn't that far away. Just for conductor a brushless pop rivet gun that might be a tad over kill for that task.