My new fuel order

LORDDiESEL

I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for this order! I still didn't get my 6 bay charger tho, dammit. 

IMG_6044_zpsf41af808.jpg

8 1/2 for the new fuel circ with a 4.0 battery. 

IMG_6046_zpsb3b0fc20.jpg

Old trusty! She made me a lot of money. I won't miss the extra weight. Just over 10 lbs!

IMG_6047_zps3bc26605.jpg

The new fuel sawzall is a tank at 9 lbs!!!!

IMG_6049_zps9a680892.jpg

My 36 volt at 8 1/2

IMG_6048_zpsc1ee8c1b.jpg

The grinder at just over 5 1/2 ( I LOVE THIS TOOL!!!)

IMG_6052_zps16737019.jpg

All the extras the grinder comes with. I'll never use the guards. 

IMG_6050_zpsbb38a308.jpg

They give you an option for letting the tool breathe. Mesh for extra fine dust???

IMG_6053_zpse1721321.jpg

IMG_6054_zps8f8d7f53.jpg

And the fuel family shot. :beer:

IMG_6055_zps923ef6d3.jpg

I will be taking the new tools to work with me tomorrow. I'm going to BEAT on them to see how tough they are. The skill saw has big shoes to fill replacing my 36 volt dewalt. 

I will beat them on the job site for a month. Then i will give a real world review of how they perform.

That's some nice gear. Well done. What makes it interesting is that for a time I considered getting the dewalt 36v stuff, mostly for the circular saw because of the full size power but didn't because of the limited lineup. Let us know how the fuel stacks up to the 36v stuff.

The Makita 36v 2 18v pack saw is a cool idea I'm curious to see how it performs against the fuel. Some guys need that extra cut capacity more than anything with their circular saw. The Dewalt 36v stuff is pretty dated now the same with the the Milwaukee M28 line. Bosch and Makita have been adding to and updating their 36v tools.

Thanks guys. The circular saw pissed me off today. Well, it's not really the saws fault. I was ripping some 2x6 into 2x4 and the battery kept overheating and shutting the saw down. I hope this doesn't happen all the time. 

I was pretty embarrassed having to bring out my dated 36v dewalt to finish the job. 

I'm pretty bummed about it. 

Was it just one battery that gave you problems?

Wow, awesome purchase! You guys keep ordering all this fuel shit and it's making me jealous.

Dont be jealous by the time your tools gets beat-up a new and more powerfull tool will come out

My pre-fuel stuff is still in awesome shape and I just can't justify replacing it. I can still drool over it though.

Fuel circular saw. 

Likes: Light weight. Balance. Easy to handle. Grip is great. 

Dislikes: The hype on the net about how great it is.  Low power. Overheats the batteries very quickly. Depth of cut. 

What can i say guys? I'm pretty disappointed with this saw. For being brand new, i thought it was going to kick ass.  You do not get longer run time out of this saw, because it overheats the batteries.  Sorry to say, but this saw is a joke on the job site. There is no way it could ever replace my old 36v dewalt.

If i had not got a screaming promo price on the saw, i would be returning it. 

Not happy with it at all.  

IMG_6060_zps36b90ca7.jpg

Fuel circular saw. 

Likes: Light weight. Balance. Easy to handle. Grip is great. 

Dislikes: The hype on the net about how great it is.  Low power. Overheats the batteries very quickly. Depth of cut. 

What can i say guys? I'm pretty disappointed with this saw. For being brand new, i thought it was going to kick ass.  You do not get longer run time out of this saw, because it overheats the batteries.  Sorry to say, but this saw is a joke on the job site. There is no way it could ever replace my old 36v dewalt.

If i had not got a screaming promo price on the saw, i would be returning it. 

Not happy with it at all.  

IMG_6060_zps36b90ca7.jpg

You might have either got a bad saw or a bad batch of batteries I would have it checked out.  My fuel circular saw has ran great.