New Bosch 12v tools

firefighter4187

First 12v update from any manufacturer we have seen in a while, we have a trim saw, jigs saw and rotary tool, i really like the looks of the trim saw, i wish Milwaukee would release something like that for there m12 linehttp://toolguyd.com/bosch-12v-circular-saw-jigsaw-rotary-tool/

Problem is, as usual, it's in Europe. Not here in the good Ole USA yet! Why not send those over here???

But thank Christ above those gay a$s Bosch Work Capris haven't come here!!!! Sweet Mother Mary! What the heck are those crazy westerners thinking????

• 4 weeks later...

That Trim saw looks sweet. Still like the Milwaukee Jig saw design better though.

I emailed Milwaukee and asked if they were planning to make an M12 mini circular saw and they replied they have no plans at this time... boooo! I could use one.

I emailed Milwaukee and asked if they were planning to make an M12 mini circular saw and they replied they have no plans at this time... boooo! I could use one.

You never know power tool companies are secretive as hell they don't seem to give out information easy, but the Craftsmen 12v line has a circular saw and that's oemed by TTI the parent of Milwaukee so you never know.

Yeah, I just got that 3 3/8" 12V Nextec Craftsman circular saw...had to get it 2nd hand through Amazon because it appears as if it's being discontinued.

I couldn't get it on sears.com, kmart.com, or in any of my local Sear stores (w/in 50 miles). So....they make it, but maybe not for long.

I've been watching a few old episodes of New Yankee Workshop and Norm often uses a mini circ like that to rip down large sheets of material. Guess he didn't have access to a track saw back then :-P  Those do look like handy saws, wish Bosch would bring them to the states.

Problem is, as usual, it's in Europe. Not here in the good Ole USA yet! Why not send those over here???

But thank Christ above those gay a$s Bosch Work Capris haven't come here!!!! Sweet Mother Mary! What the heck are those crazy westerners thinking????

Come on now who doesn’t want to look fabulous while they are working.

Good luck pal. I've been emailing them for an M12 pop rivet gone for over 2 years now .

I want to see them come up with a cordless power planer. 12v you know. Something to trim a door real quick without having to break out my,corded Bosch one.

Hmm thats another think Milwaukee does not sell...Planers... I wish they would give some of that stuff a shot, see what they could do...table saws, planers, nailers etc.