20v.....18v in the uk mitre saw

dave13

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I ask who has informed you it is being trialled on site??  it always annoys me that loads of people know these things and I cant find any info on any of them!! if the cordless mitre saw is being trialled on site, where? and how come I cant find any pics of it or even any info anywhere?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What I'd love is a small dewalt or milwaukee mitre/ chop saw. Similar in size to the ryobi one. Just for cutting noggins etc.....

I currently have to lug a generator and ad saw about just to cut a small amount of noggins, have been thinking about getting the ryobi but I'm not that keen on the brand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have the ryobi one, was a great novelty until I realized the battery could not keep up with the work.

I got plenty of run time one mine with 4.0ah batteries. I cut about 24 2x4's and probably did 40 or more cuts on the battery and it was only down one bar. Was that back in the Nicad dark ages?

So much want for a cordless mitre saw..A 110v using a 18v battery when you don't have mains at hands,just like there New vacuum the DCV582 How would one go about getting to trial tools out?? Worth mailing them??

I like the idea of corded and cordless capability

• 2 months later...