my first m12 fuel tools

Javier

After seeing everyone get the awesome deals lately I got me the m12 fuel impact driver kit and got the updated brushed hammer drill for free

And

The 5/8" fuel rotary hammer kit and got the newer stick light for free, I wanted a ratchet instead but they were sold out

Got some out of this world deals on them on top

• Like 1

Tools are addictive. Like crack or meth or something. One day you're walking through HD looking for a drill to put up some Christmas lights, next thing you know you're hocking your class ring to pre-order a circular saw to replace the perfectly good one you already have.

• Like 4

This cowoworker at the farm I work at asked how much I would charge to build her a horse stall. I charged her 200 hundred and as soon as she cut me the check I cashed it and went to Home Depot and bought the m12 fuel impact driver kit. I felt a like a drug addict on the way to the store. I already have the dcf886, and now I'm dead set on getting the bosch idh182. But it's always fun to by a new tool for a new project

I bought the fuel impact for a buddy at work through my company and let's just say he guards it like a pitbull lol I did use it and it's crazy that it's 12v and weighs nothing!!!

LOL

this is your buddy from work

actually that might be me soon

• Like 4

I know what you mean bk. I started out with the bosch platform but last year I decided to get a couple dewalt 20v tools. I'm that idiot that fell for the 20v title. I bought a sawzall and grinder thinking I could get a little more runtime out of them. Now I'm torn between which oscillating tool I want more

Milwaukee has some great deals I too took advantage of these deals but I ordered mine through Home Debt...Depot, should be delivered any day now, Got the M12 fuel hammer drill with free Ratchet, M12 Fuel Screwdriver with Free stick light, can't wait to have team red in my arsenal!

Wait does this mean I am an addict since I have multiple platforms? I have some old craftsman, some Ryobi, snapon, etc..