Best Tool Bag For Carrying Drill, Impact, Batteries and a Charger?

Jordan.M

I am looking for a new bag to carry my impact driver and hammer drill driver around on jobs. I currently have to carry the hard case around for both, which is not easy with my hand tools, lunch, and two hard cases. I use the Klein extreme tradesman pro for all my hand tools. Does anybody have a good bag that has plenty of space for a decent price to carry batteries, drills, and a charger?

Thanks,

~Jordan Mike 

I've been using a Toughbuilt bag from Menards for about 6 months now and it works great. I think I remember it being under 20 bucks. I can carry a 12v impact, hammer drill combo, batteries, charger and sneak a case of bits in there as well.

• Like 1

I like the Stanley fatmax tool bags from Walmart. They're great for someone on a budget and have water resistant hard plastic bottoms. Good for dropping your bag and not worrying about damaging your tools inside

have you tried this bag out, how durable is the bag?

I don't have those fatmax bags but I have a similar Stanley tool bag. Almost the same except different color scheme and mine has a cheaper plastic grommets and strap hooks as opposed to the fatmax has metal grommets and strap hooks along with a better padded strap than mine. Both have the same hard durable plastic bottom. Mine has held up good so far so the fatmax should be better. I think the fatmax has beefier fabric

• 1 month later...

I like the Husky tool bags, they last a while and are pretty cheap too. There's usually always a sale on them at Home Depot.

I use the same bags on the Milwaukee tools I don't have cases for. Like you mentioned they are a good value.

• 5 months later...

I also like the Toughbuilt bags from menards (masterforce also has clones if you prefer green). They have some kinda frame in the lid and a few sides that let they stay open for easy throw and go, bunch of sizes and at least one that has rollers if you needed to drag it for some reason. They just released new ones not long ago that have compartmentalization if you wanted to organize better (could carry your lunch in it) but those kind don't have a top/ don't zip up. 

• 4 weeks later...

613055f5-b6f2-4347-9224-7ebeae1a2592_400this is the bag I use every day.  I carry my Makita impact and drill, 3 different bit holder cased, various handtools and other small items.  It can be heavy at times, I do plan on upgrading to something with wheels.  As i said i use this everyday and throw it around the bed of my truck.  Husky is a pretty heavy duty bag.  I would recommend it for the price.

Edited by nickf

• 3 weeks later...

Roger dodge pooper scooper that's a big 10-4!!!! Totally going to post pics! I'd like to shoot a video but I'm not sure 1- how to and 2- when to expect anything. I think I will sit everything off to the side so I can take pics and send out my profuse thanks!!!

this the bag I use every day. I carry my Makita impact and drill, 3 different bit holder cased, various handtools and other small items. It can be heavy at times, I do plan on upgrading to something with wheels. As i said i use this everyday and throw it around the bed of my truck. Husky is a pretty heavy duty bag. I would recommend it for the price.

That is the same bag I use for all my on site hand tools. It the best bag I have come across so far especially for the price.. that picture makes it look taller and more narrow than it really is though.