I'm Home

Conductor562

Spent the week in California. Most of it was in San Diego, but we made the trek up to Los Angeles and hung out in Hollywood for a night. Went to Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, and saw Burbank though only from atop a hill off Mullholand Dr. Saw tons of stars houses and such, several famous clubs such as the Whisky A go go and The Viper Room. On the way back they closed down the 405 so we got lost in Long Beach trying to get to Interstate 5. We got back into San Diego around 3 am and had to be at the airport at 6. It made for a couple LONG days, but well worth it. All in all it was a really good trip.

Now it's back to my TIA family and my real life

I have been kicked out of Whiskey A Go Go, my cousin was playing there and I gave a drink to his under-age girlfriend.. OOPS!

I gave a drink to an under age girl back in the day. The good thing is I didn't have any issues with the club at the time :) My only issue is I probably gave up potential full times back in the day. Part of me now is happy with that decision because I don't want any little Dr99's running around! :)