I need more room

djslater

There was a ton of PVC Pipe laying around when I bought the house...

I can't remember is this is 2", 2.25", or 2.5" PVC...but if I had to do it again, I would have used a smaller pipe, like a 1".

I guess you could do the same thing for wrenches, or pliers...but that would require some big holes, or fancy drilling to make oblong holes.

The shed is galvanized steel, with a stell frame...it took some thinking to put up those extra plywood sheets for storage/organization. I have since found many more magnetized storage/organization items than I thought would be available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The "workbench" was actually in my basement...it has a kitchen laminate countertop. The previous owner used this to fold laundry, and as basement storage....it was already assembled...there is actually sheetrock on the sides, and back that the wallpaper is stuck to....not my idea / construction.

I actually just replaced the PVC screwdriver holder because my collection is outgrowing the space:

http://www.amazon.com/Stalwart-75-3073-Deluxe-Storage-Mounting/dp/B00495Z9G2/ref=sr_1_28?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1418065093&sr=1-28&keywords=stalwart

That is now in it's place.

• 1 month later...