pics of my backyard project

Bigmikez

hey guys just wanna put some pics of my back yard project we finally finished this past weekend.my buddy and me did all the prep work and i had a another friend of the family lay the cement about 2 weeks ago and this past weekend i finally had a chance to finish up the last touches......for now ;)

• Like 3

Thanks guys it took me a awhile to save up the funds and it' sucks because there's only so much time to enjoy summer but hey it's here to stay, I want to build a porch or something similar but my back yard is pretty small so I don't know yet....once again thanks guys!!

Sorry about the story damage Bigmikez. I wish we could grow trees like that in Michigan I would love to have my own avocado trees!! We had some pretty wicked in our neck of the woods on Friday. In the area around 400k people were with outpower at the peak of the outages. Luckily this time we didn't run out of power like the big storm last November that went through the area, but the weather is much better than when we had our outage in Novemeber the temps dropped something crazy and the house got really cold. I was starting to worry about my grandmother after 2 days with out power. Luckily they got it back working on the second day. All my cordless flashlights and lanterns and usb power adapterscame in handy with that outage. I allowed me to charge my cellphone and tablets.

• Like 1

Thanks DR we didn't have any power outages but it was weird the morn started off HOT and I mean really hot and then all of sudden boom it started pouring for a couple of hours and DR there was about 4 major floods that we heard about ,and very strong winds knocked a lot of the fruits down ... DR these new gizmos we have are life savers man with the great runtime on the cordless lights and USB chargers but I've also been hinting to my wife that we should also invest into a generator ;)

• Like 1

I want one too The only problem is I want it wired into the house wiring so you can power things like the ac and heat. The other thing is you need a big enough generator to do that. What I don't get is why gas stations are not required to have emergency generators at least so they can run a their pumps and a registers. It was the same thing here it was super hot and sticky this last Friday it was super gross outside from the humidity the power company is saying its one of their worst storms ever regarding power outages.