People that know nothing about tools shouldn't review them

DR99

He's so proffesional he uses two ff's when he spells it. I would love to see the quality of work he does. I think he is maybe a hack or just slightly  above being one.

He has a video of his work as a painter and from what I see he's not a bad painter

Well I got answer

Hahaha yea thanks for checking my spelling wrote and posted that fast... But you must not have a girl or a life if you took the time to check my spelling and post it i dont check things like that i just post vids when dumb people post things and they have no idea on how the jobsites really are like fools in action anyways thanks for the view hater hahaha get a life maybe get laid
Show less

My reply

+Trueskills23 Now that really makes me laugh. See the trouble is guys like you think that they know it all. Where can I start I do have a wife and 4 kids and have been a real contractor for 30 years. I would love to see the contracts that you have your clients sign. Have a nice day and if it matters to you i did say you do nice work on the one video that you say that you painted.

· 
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

the kid is a joke plain and simple, he obviously likes Makita tools and he has all right to, but that doesn't make them the best out there. to him yes they are but not to everyone.....once he realizes this he may become 1 step closer to becoming a professional he wants to be.

• Like 1

Wow. Guys....this putz is clearly working on the "no child left behind" education plan that the Dems put forth some time ago. "Scaling" of grades has allowed this young man to lead the pack in business ownership and family life. We should really consider rallying support for this young man. Clearly he is working VERY hard to overcome mental illness, slight degradation of mental capacities and a very egotistical philosophy to his work ethic and experience. Trueskills23....this Samuel Adams (one of our forefathers in the event you weren't familiar with US History) White Christmas Lager is for you.....chowder head.

• Like 3

As soon as he said Makita invented lithium ion I started wanting to punch myself in the face, but isn't it a well known fact that Milwaukee did lithium ion batteries in tools first.

Then he starts chanting that dewalt purposefully copied the makita battery shape. Well how the hell you going to put the cells in I suppose they should have arranged them like Lincoln logs.

If this guy thinks that a battery chargers ability to change ringtones or have a ringtone in general is a selling feature well I find that would be more like a "Craftsman power tools innovation".

The reason makita didn't patent brushless motors in 2003 was because brushless motors have been in computer cooling fans since the dawn of time.

Wow. Guys....this putz is clearly working on the "no child left behind" education plan that the Dems put forth some time ago. "Scaling" of grades has allowed this young man to lead the pack in business ownership and family life. We should really consider rallying support for this young man. Clearly he is working VERY hard to overcome mental illness, slight degradation of mental capacities and a very egotistical philosophy to his work ethic and experience. Trueskills23....this Samuel Adams (one of our forefathers in the event you weren't familiar with US History) White Christmas Lager is for you.....chowder head.

Best comment ever!