Makita family portrait

NERemodeling

24 minutes ago, Tool Lover 69 said:

The MLT100 is hopefully the worst tool Makita make. Good ideas, poor implementation. I still need to upload more vids on all the mods you need to make to this saw to make it decent.

Try the pin nailer. Awesome nailer but for finish it was killing me. It couldn't sink a nail head

• Like 1

18 hours ago, joemontague said:

How do you like the planer debating  on the makita  or dewalt  not sure which one BTW awesome  collection  

Makita make fantastic planers, always have. They have always been the best over the years. As mentioned above, check out Dwains YT vid on Planers and the decision should be clear. Although it also depends on which platform you use the most,etc.

23 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Try the pin nailer. Awesome nailer but for finish it was killing me. It couldn't sink a nail head

Yeah that's a shame as I want one, but know I will be unhappy with it. Trying to get away from air tools and this is the last tool that I really use my compressor for.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tool Lover 69 said:

Yeah that's a shame as I want one, but know I will be unhappy with it. Trying to get away from air tools and this is the last tool that I really use my compressor for.

32 minutes ago, kornomaniac said:

Makita said in stafda this year they are remaking the cordless nailed fortunately :)

The pin nailer isn't the best , but the Brad nailer dbn500 is positively the worst Makita tool ever in my opinion :D

I would love to cut the cord. Of course being that unicorns run free in my heart with sleeping beauty lying upon them I know my 20v brad nailer will be here soon. Uh....

16 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

Look up the OTT review.  It should make the choice pretty easy.

1 hour ago, Tool Lover 69 said:

Makita make fantastic planers, always have. They have always been the best over the years. As mentioned above, check out Dwains YT vid on Planers and the decision should be clear. Although it also depends on which platform you use the most,etc.

Thanks guys  I'll check it out