It's Always Nice

BK13

When you get home and have free tools waiting for you!

DSC_2619_zps6d1e793b.jpg

DSC_2620_zps929b84b2.jpg

Weapon of box destruction:

DSC_2622_zps3d2564e6.jpg

DSC_2623_zpsd2bc30b3.jpg

DSC_2624_zpse4e034a5.jpg

DSC_2625_zps59fa25d9.jpg

DSC_2626_zps731e997a.jpg

DSC_2628_zps286eb3d3.jpg

DSC_2632_zpsbaa34ee1.jpg

DSC_2634_zpsf7b19f10.jpg

Thank you so very much to our intrepid hosts Eric and Dan, and thanks to Klein as well. You guys rock!

• Like 2

Well now that's funny. I was actually thinking about using it as my ditty bag for work! Plus it's camo! It's set up perfectly for my job. I can fit extra mags, sights, cold weather gear, basic hand tools for on the road, first aid equipment and it'll fit and stay put on my front seat even with MY driving! But then I think more pragmatically and think, man I can put all of my nice hand tools in there as well as lasers and all of that stuff. I have a small "electricians" kit with all my cheap wiring tools in it and naturally most of them got replaced with these Klein tools already! It's still on my dining room table waiting for the last two things from the UTB to come in for a last photo. Come to think of it I better move it to the shop before I "disappear"....I got the "look" yesterday. I don't get it....what's the problem with an air compressor on your nice dining room table??????? Geesh!