New 2015 Milwaukee hand tools!

Punda1991

Just noticed your avatar. That's funny! Used to work with a guy from Wisconsin. They're a different breed...

A different breed for sure. I live in northern IL about 30 mins from the Cheese curtain. My wife just took a job up there and the stories she has just in the past couple weeks makes me shake my head. Haha no offense I love Wisconsin

I have one the locking pliers an eight of locking c clamps. The new millwakees are better then my Irwin ones I bought just a few monthes before the millwakees came out.

The fact I can put n a screwdriver in the end to tighten versus just a knob makes them a lot better.

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone have the Milwaukee wire stripers i saw them today and want to pick them up?

Sorry PeteW, I just read this post. I bought the Milwaukee Strippers and they work great. They feel really solid in your hand. I actually smiled after using them to strip some wires because I was so used to using old hand me downs. They can also cut 6-32 and 8-32 screws to length. They can ream conduit and have a nice needle nose plier shape. You should pick them up, you will not be dissappointed

• Like 1

I was in the market for new pliers a few weeks and and I went to the local hardware shop and I compared the Milwaukee and the Knipex, I had to spend the extra to get the Knipex they are super well made and great to use  Their Pliers Wrench is my next buy.

I have the Knipex pliers wrench and cobras. They are so nice!!

The pliers wrench is a pretty handy tool. I do a lot of handyman type work over at my girl friends parent's house and it's nice not having to take a whole set of wrenches with me whenever she needs something fixed.

On a separate note I picked up a pair of the milwaukee 6 in 1 Linesman pliers on clearance at my home depot a few weeks ago for like $12. I've been using them a lot at work while running some data cabling and so far I like them a lot. The grips are a little weird to get use to at first but they are pretty comfortable in my hands now.  

I want to get my hands on some more of their hand tools, I have their wire strippers, 11 in 1 and straight cut tin snips. Ive been using them for over a year and no complaints except for the tin snips grips are just held on with double sided tape and one grip keeps falling off. But besides that I cant complain! I cant wait to get more!