Winter

ChrisK

Florida? ????? God Help me, Samantha wants to move there. One of my brothers and his family and my Mom and Dad are there....all I get...,when are you moving down!

Watch out you Chrisk! You might be taken out by a swamp person. I have a friend that lived by the space coast and loved it. He though about buying a condo down there, but I guess the area has gotten kinda rough after they wound down the shuttle program. This cold snowy weather just sucks. I'm 34 and don't remember winters this harsh in Michigan

• Like 1

Well Monday morning my wife and I were playing "chase" with ,pour dog Rufus and we were in fron of the pellet stove. I grabbed her ran outsiders a lap around the house in pjs and came back in. Felt like I just jumped in the Atlantic. Wicked cold. Doing that makes you snap awake instantly. You know, unless you trip and brake something. Then you kind of just freeze to death knowing that no one can see you cause the snow backs are six feet tall.

I hope you've got your t shirt on!! Are you aware of the signs of heat stroke?? haha

I woke up to -5 and thought I had it bad

I'm sooooo ready for spring to get here!

Dude my nips were hard enough to cut glass this morning! Friggin' cold!
  • Like 2

Yeah dude, I'm with you. My back aches, my nose has t stopped running, my chest keeps rattling. This has been a hard cold winter. Three days it was -16 in the last month. Today was coldest by far but it jumped to 20f. If you think about it,my hat is a 44f change in like five hours.