Still some fine tuning

Poisonfangs85

We recently downsized to a smaller home with a 1 car garage. After gutting the house about 80% I am finally working on my garage. Now I can work on trim and other finishing projects without going crazy being unorganized. Still some work to be done but here is what I have thus far. Any tips, tricks and advise for maximizing small workshop space is appreciated.

Nice looking shop!

are you loading the pictures from tour phone? Sometimes that does screwy things to them.. I have fount that if you take pictures with your phone in landscape position (wide) they tend to upload to the forum better..

if they are coming from your computer I'm not sure what could be up..

Are you holding your camera upside down maybe?? Haha. Just kidding :)

Madman thanks again for the flip! I used a combination of countersunk lag bolts and 3" deck screws. It survived the "Hang/Swing" test and that's good enough for local code lol!

Thank you Chris I look forward to seeing more pics of your progress. Maybe even borrow some ideas from you.

When I was in my 2-car garage/shop I used a Dayton 175,000 btu torpedo. It could be -15 outside and I could have that garage pumping at 85+ if needed. For this smaller shop I am looking into Something ceiling mounted as I don't have much storage for the summer when it's not needed.

I did. The top was a left over from a hospital job I was on. It's solid as a rock. Pretty sure it could survive a direct hit from a missle! Lol. I will get some other pics of it tomorrow and post them. The shelf is removable and the two bottom sections of plywood are on hinges to store whatever fits. I hate dead space.

Nice shop, what r u Guys using to heat shops. I bought one of those garage heaters, doesn't seem to be doing much.

Chad...I'm using this....

http://t.homedepot.com/p/Dyna-Glo-Pro-75-000-BTU-Forced-Air-Kerosene-Portable-Heater-KFA75H/202816129/

Works great, very little odor, but boy oh boy it burn through kerosene really fast.