Show your new toys

BK13

Picked up this little gem to inspect the woodpecker holes on my house. It worked awesome. Now I have to find more uses for it, not that I want MORE projects!

That's an awesome price! Bosch has one that runs off their 12v platform I would like to get. Unfortunately it's another NAINA tool.

finally i could pick up my package from the UPS facility.

been 3 weeks now including shipping (shipping just took 4 days).

the shipper could finally revise the invoice and UPS dropped all the charges on the package.

she told me that it was pretty difficult because they had to talk to many people and it had to get signed off by the custom broker etc.

man but im happy that i got it now....no more sleepless nights haha

one more 4ah battery which joins my family and i think i have 3 or 4 chargers now

0407151933a_zpsjtajexnj.jpg

• Like 1

Sweet!!! Let us know how you like that drywall rasp!!

Love the rasp!!! I was rocking with another foreman last week and he tossed it to me to try out. I immediately ordered it at break time. No screen to mess around with. With the notch in it Its a dream compared to the ol' plane style stanley.

• Like 1

Let us know how U like those Tekton socket adapters I wanna get some for my impact I have a set from who knows where by they feel really cheap.

I tried them out today, so far so good. I am not doing anything that I need to use them at the moment, but I drove a couple lags for the heck of it. Not cheap feeling either.

Love the rasp!!! I was rocking with another foreman last week and he tossed it to me to try out. I immediately ordered it at break time. No screen to mess around with. With the notch in it Its a dream compared to the ol' plane style stanley.

Awesome! Thanks! Just ordered on too. 

Nice tools everyone!

Poison, I don't have that rasp but it looks sweet.. next drywall project I'll have to pick one up..

I have several tajima tools and have always been very happy with them.. good stuff!

You won't be disappointed John. I know I will be replacing my chalk boxes with Tajima as soon as they conk out.

finally i could pick up my package from the UPS facility.

been 3 weeks now including shipping (shipping just took 4 days).

the shipper could finally revise the invoice and UPS dropped all the charges on the package.

she told me that it was pretty difficult because they had to talk to many people and it had to get signed off by the custom broker etc.

man but im happy that i got it now....no more sleepless nights haha

one more 4ah battery which joins my family and i think i have 3 or 4 chargers now

0407151933a_zpsjtajexnj.jpg

Congrats MM on the new addition to your Bosch family.

i will get my tajima rasp soon. cant stand the cheap one from HD for 7 bucks and it always clogs up.