Show your new toys

BK13

20150429_161319.jpg

Finally got my new mower today,been looking into the cordless options but for the money this seemed like a better value for us. Honda HRR216VKA is the type. 160cc motor. I tried it out this evening in the front yard,I love how fast it is. The speed control is really nice,very similar to some electric lift trucks ive used at work.

• Like 2

20150429_161319.jpg

Finally got my new mower today,been looking into the cordless options but for the money this seemed like a better value for us. Honda HRR216VKA is the type. 160cc motor. I tried it out this evening in the front yard,I love how fast it is. The speed control is really nice,very similar to some electric lift trucks ive used at work.

I have a Honda HRX lawn mower. The only reason I get that one was it was marked down stupidly cheap. I was just going to buy the cheapest basic Honda Lawn mower at the time but got a 600 dollar lawn mower for 150. Can't pass that up :) My only complaint is she can be hard to start when its cold out. Other than that it usually starts on the first or second pull.

That rasp is awesome! So much nicer than the classic style. I like the fine and course option.

Here is my new Rubi tile snapper. Hoping for a nice improvement over my cheap, generic snapper.

Yeah, thanks to you and poisonfangs I had to have it!

Nice tile snapper. I'd love to hear how it differs from your current one. I use a kobalt one but i do most of my tile work with a saw.

Yeah, thanks to you and poisonfangs I had to have it!

Nice tile snapper. I'd love to hear how it differs from your current one. I use a kobalt one but i do most of my tile work with a saw.

Will do. I am tiling a shower next week and a glass backsplash so I will put it through some use.

Yeah those HRX series are way nice,thats amazing you got that price. Those Nexite decks looks sweet,and that 190 motor im sure is a beast.

Our yard is fairly small (1/3 acre lot) which is why i considered cordless but ive been eyeballing Honda everytime i go to home depot.

luckily I dont have to worry about the cold temps as much as you do. Are the dual blades hard to maintain?

20150429_161319.jpg

very nice!! I have a MTD Yard machine that bought for $80 bucks almost brand new from my friends father inlaw 4yrs when we first got our house and Its been good to me and mower has lasted me but just last week it's starting to turn off while in use and it's ticking me off I'm gonna look into it hopefully 2marrow and c what's going on. Would love to pick one of these badboys up :)

The UPS man was good to me today!! This is the big boy I've been expecting!

It's replacing my 7 or 8 year old husky 7" tile saw (very similar saw to the mk 370exp) that husky has been good, it served me well for many years.. just time for an upgrade.

I considered a bunch of different saws some more expensive and some less expensive.. at first I didn't really consider this saw but the more I research the more it kept coming up as a top saw. looked into it a bit more and I was impressed with the build quality and how light it is compared to other saws that cut these capacities.

Ordered it from Tool Nut.

post-49019-0-66056400-1430421476_thumb.j

I know. I haven't even opened her up yet.. i had it delivered right to my jobsite :) I'll pop it open when I'm done for the day

Ive got a feeling I'll make a video for this one very soon. Just got a tile delivery on my job site today so I'll be putting it to work in a week or so

That rasp is awesome! So much nicer than the classic style. I like the fine and course option.

Here is my new Rubi tile snapper. Hoping for a nice improvement over my cheap, generic snapper.

That Rubi snapper is real nice, used my cousins a few times and liked it more than setting up/using my 10 inch wet saw

Thanks chris,

I had been wanting one for a while but it was never really on the top of my list until I was in the middle of a tile job.. at that point I would always say "man, I should have bought a new saw before this job" but would just finish the job with my old saw and then forget about getting a new saw again.. This time, I have two tile jobs back to back and I figured no better time than now to pop for the new saw.. that way I can use it for these two jobs and benifit from it..

Sweet saw NER! I have always heard great reviews about the Dewalt. When I finally upgrade my little MK I am looking at that one or the Bosch.

Thanks man!

I considered the Bosch also but ultimately the Dewalt won out based on the fact that i really believe its a better quality saw fit and finish wise..   i was really concerned with squareness of the table to blade, smoothness of the table slide  and no side to side slop in the sliding table..      i didnt actually touch either saw but from what read and could see in pictures and videos the Dewalt seemed to be the better saw to me..   I have zero brand alliance to either of them.. this is only the 2nd dewalt tool i own (other one being my dw745 table saw becasue that is imo one of the best jobsite table saws you can get)

what MK do you have?   I was considering the 770exp and the TX-3.. i really like the TX-3 but it is gigantic!!  the darn thing is almost 4 feet long!!!