Show your new toys

BK13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not my stuff but a mate on site, he got all his gear stolen so what a shame had to buy all new tools

Sweet!

Even Mafell. :D  

Haven't heard to much about them (only that a local dealer sells a couple), and they just looks and feels amazing. 

I went with my grandpa today to pick up this lean, mean, cutting machine. It is a Hypertherm powermax 45 plasma cutter that is made in the USA. I will let you guys know how it performs tomorrow and I might take more pictures too.

Very nice machine. How do you like yours?

I had my powermax 65 for about a year. Its been great, only had to replace consumables. I did have a issue with the gouging torch I bought as well but hypertherm had great customer service an replaced at no cost to me plus a free set of consumables. I couldn't live without mine, but could use a bigger welder generator to run it off of as well as a better compresser.

Very nice machine. How do you like yours?

I had my powermax 65 for about a year. Its been great, only had to replace consumables. I did have a issue with the gouging torch I bought as well but hypertherm had great customer service an replaced at no cost to me plus a free set of consumables. I couldn't live without mine, but could use a bigger welder generator to run it off of as well as a better compresser.

It has worked beautifully so far. I have cut some one inch steel with it and it didn't flinch a bit. It seems that hypertherm way underrated it. It hasn't seen much use yet so I can't really tell you how durable it is.

I am blown away at how smooth and quiet this new model is. When I first used it I thought something was wrong compared to how the older one felt. It has antivibration built into the head and the motor is way quieter. Definitely a nice tool. ToolNut had it for $199 for a stater kit in a bag. Perfect for me because I have plenty of blades and use the Dewalt ToughSystem for storage.

Time to upgrade the old 250 MM...3674bffd7e0840bc0f5a35b84d5a0b43.jpg

Nice!! I have been wanting one of these for a while now but I just can bring myself to pop on one. I have 2 of the 250's that are still going strong after many hard years... part of me is waiting for Makita to make a new BL cordless one.. i use my m12 one a lot because it's so convenient but it definitely lacks power and has sever other downfalls

Im going to buying that sds with in the next to weeks how do you like it hows the power and how does it chip???

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It is great. If you only want it for a demo hammer it has plenty of power for tile demo, cinder block demo, small concrete demo, etc. I wouldn't want to break up a lot of concrete with it but for the occasional break up around a drain or for brick demo it is nice. The turbo mode bumps the power up in demo mode and the trigger locks on in demo mode so you don't have to hold it. Good antivibration tech.

Nice!! I have been wanting one of these for a while now but I just can bring myself to pop on one. I have 2 of the 250's that are still going strong after many hard years... part of me is waiting for Makita to make a new BL cordless one.. i use my m12 one a lot because it's so convenient but it definitely lacks power and has sever other downfalls

I can't bring myself to go cordless on an OMT because we use it a lot for precision demo. I don't mind the cord in exchange for power. That and I haven't committed to a new cordless platform yet so I am waiting until I do. I have some newer Bosch 18v and some older Dewalt 18v.

It is great. If you only want it for a demo hammer it has plenty of power for tile demo, cinder block demo, small concrete demo, etc. I wouldn't want to break up a lot of concrete with it but for the occasional break up around a drain or for brick demo it is nice. The turbo mode bumps the power up in demo mode and the trigger locks on in demo mode so you don't have to hold it. Good antivibration tech.

Thanks man its.my next tool

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

1.5 month ago i went to HomeDepot and bought the Ridgid 10ft. Pro-Grade Hose kit (the orange one - 1-7/8" hose) for about $40 with tax - today i returned it!

i decided why should i spend 40 bucks on just a hose ?! so i came home with the Ridgid Shop Vac Kit with free auto detail kit for $99 ( ok its just a 1-1/4" hose but it will work perfectly when i use my sander or other smaller hand tools.

and wife is happy too that she can clean her new BMW X3 with it :P :P

now i actually have 2 of those shop vacs in my shop.

893cc0ab-71ff-43ed-a305-fa3caabdaf70_100

• Like 1

1.5 month ago i went to HomeDepot and bought the Ridgid 10ft. Pro-Grade Hose kit (the orange one - 1-7/8" hose) for about $40 with tax - today i returned it!

i decided why should i spend 40 bucks on just a hose ?! so i came home with the Ridgid Shop Vac Kit with free auto detail kit for $99 ( ok its just a 1-1/4" hose but it will work perfectly when i use my sander or other smaller hand tools.

and wife is happy too that she can clean her new BMW X3 with it [emoji14] [emoji14]

now i actually have 2 of those shop vacs in my shop.

893cc0ab-71ff-43ed-a305-fa3caabdaf70_100

Wow all that for $99, great buy Madman

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk