Show your new toys

BK13

yeah i bought the same vac 2y ago for $99 - now again just with the free auto detail kit [emoji14]

its a great vac.....i dont wanna spend 600 bucks on a dust extractor [emoji14]

Lol I bought the same one too, I think mines an older model though, bought it about 4 years ago but still running strong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Nice buys madman!

Is this your wife's first BMW? If so she is gonna love it. Got my wife a 328xi coupe a few years back and it's just such a great car. Solid feeling, well built, excellent handling and feeling driving it.. you really enjoy driving the car every time your in it.

congrats!

Finally put this together today, took me about an hour. It feels real solid and to move around its gotta lil weight to it but it's better than picking the mitersaw and it saves me so much space. I Love my Wifey and kids for this one :) and u know I had to throw some T.I.A stickers on it to certify it ;)

• Like 2

Nice buys madman!

Is this your wife's first BMW? If so she is gonna love it. Got my wife a 328xi coupe a few years back and it's just such a great car. Solid feeling, well built, excellent handling and feeling driving it.. you really enjoy driving the car every time your in it.

congrats!

yes its her first BMW, we still have her toyota corolla '07 with almost 200k miles on it...still runs like the first day. and of course she still loves her toyota :D

we really like the X3. that car is fully loaded. it has everything you can even think about it. just amazing.

great stand mike....did your wife buy you this one? i remember that you had one in the back of your garage but it was the fix stand correct ?!?!

yes sir Alex her and the kids got this for me for Father's Day, the other stand is still there I thinking about mayby selling it but not sure yet.... How's ur Bosch stand doin Alex? These make life so much easier ;)

i would sell the stand if i were you...what you wanna do with 2 stands, right. i really like the bosch gravity rise stand. so easy to move it around, specially when you have a bigger project in the backyard or so.

cant do that with a plywood mobile base in the garage.

Thanks man,Dunno why my pic turned out sideways,maybe because i did it from my phone.

Anyway these boxes are really nice,my first foray into the modular type of boxes.  I started kitting it out today,figured id keep my most used stuff around the house in there etc.  Ive been letting them air out for a few days and that seemed to allow the outgases to escape. Gonna acquire one or two more of the organizer top boxes one of these days. These seem to be able to hold a good variety of things and have been kinda drooling over them for a bit,the fathers day sale price really made up my mind faster :) hehe.

when I got home that day the wife was like,there's some boxes for you on the porch what are they.,im like umm the toolboxes you didnt order for me lol.

UPS delivered today that mysteries box.

what you guys think is in it? its a lboxx3 just to give a hint [emoji14]

0303152127_zpsczgmjnql.jpg

Slim pack battery, fat pack battery, and a charger? Fed ex just dropped off one of these for me last week along with a 3d boxx.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...