I was talking to the Lowes sales guy today.

DR99

I think he's full of shit. We'd always been Lowe's shoppers until we got an HD about 8 years ago. We were there at least once a week as far back as I remember and when Lowe's was pretty much a hardware store. I don't ever remember seeing Ryobi. If they did, it was very limited and very short lived, but I don't think they ever sold Ryobi

• Like 1

I think he's full of shit. We'd always been Lowe's shoppers until we got an HD about 8 years ago. We were there at least once a week as far back as I remember and when Lowe's was pretty much a hardware store. I don't ever remember seeing Ryobi. If they did, it was very limited and very short lived, but I don't think they ever sold Ryobi

I wasn't rude but I was kinda wtf when I heard that. Some people just get things confused or just miss remember.

you guys do realize in most if not all retail stores, companies/brands pay for spots in the store...so in saying that if Bosch has a big display and it don't show results they either downsize or move it... so the next time you go to the store and see a different brand where one was is because the new company/brand is paying for it......not all stores sell the same amount of brands so some store are different....

(wife is a product placement manager for large retail stores she was at Target but they are pulling out of Canada, she thought she was gonna have the summer off....but was picked up by another big retailer for even more money a year ....an offer she couldn't refuse as they say.....)

Congratulations to your wife!! That is excellent news.