Master Bedroom Renovation

ChrisK

heynguys, sorry I've been so spotty on the forum. Many of you know I'm in my shop renovating it and finally getting some room to spread out so to speak but my Wife and I are busting our tails on a move from our first level bedroom to what used to be a split upper bedroom. Here's some pics thus far....

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/chriskelby/library/Master%20Remodel

Thanks guys appreciate that. Yup, the door is missing a corner. It's from the other bedroom on the other side of the stairs. The upper walls are pitched as its a cape (small). Makes for fun when you walk to close to the side and bang your head!

The FESTOOLS were in full swing for that remodel. Mostly my RO90 and ES125 sanders and two Midis blasting away for the rough work. I also used a track for the flooring but used my Dewalt 20v for the actually rough cutting of fractured floor boards. Trust me, the Festools performed quite admirably! I'll post some pictures of the finished room tomorrow? I used my TS55REQ to trim all of the doors for their final install after the carpeting. Samantha and I spent all yesterday and part of today moving into the new room. Gotta get a fire stick for my small HD flatscreen up there!

not sure how this one slipped by me up till now..   Great work, well it looks like you did all the picture taking and your wife did all the work! LOL    seriously though, its looking awesome!   

my grandparents house in Maine is a olllllllllddd house and has very low ceilings on the second floor.. the door heights are probably only around 6'     its a unique feeling having ceilings that low when your used to them being much higher and boy does it suck when you forget to duck going through the doors!!

Thanks Hatter512. Almost a shag and real expensive to boot. Super nice pad too. Here's the finished product guys. I can get back to the mess in my base,net and start working on some real fun projects next. I got the doors trimmed via my TS55REQ and hung this past week. We moved in over the weekend.

• Like 2

Thanks a Mike and Jason. Was a really fun project that transformed the upstairs. It's not done yet but in a couple of years, the second bedroom will become the suite bath. The dining room downstairs will become a bedroom and the breezeway will be expanded and become the dining room. But this was important and lot of fun.

Thanks a Mike and Jason. Was a really fun project that transformed the upstairs. It's not done yet but in a couple of years, the second bedroom will become the suite bath. The dining room downstairs will become a bedroom and the breezeway will be expanded and become the dining room. But this was important and lot of fun.

I bet it was fun bro using all those badass tools U got and also seeing what u and the wifey did together.
  • Like 1