How Can Home Depot Call this a Pro event?

DR99

I think the Dewalt drill and impact kit was actually on the expensive side I though I saw it cheaper elsewhere. I also thought the M12 drill was $99 for the longest time? Some of the other items don't even list a discount! You better off with a free battery/baretool deal!

I chuckled and hit the trash can tab on my 6+ while belting out a round of nirvana and slapping my be-hotch mag into my 20v nail gun while wearing my hat flat brimmed and sideways looking at my home girl in da mirra

GANGSTA!!! Lol Chris bro U crack me up!!
  • Like 1

Well you know Biggy to Da M when youz grow up in da whiiii-iiiite mountains you gotta be quick wit da Two Ohh nailer cuz you nevuh knows what's waitin' round da next hill yall! Next things you knows deres a bear wit a gat waitin' to mow you downz like the grass

• Like 1

The HD deal of the day's can be pretty awesome and sometimes the pro deal of the week is good but this thing is a huge wtf. Lowes is kinda lame when it comes to deals for the most part. Also the fact they don't stock Milwaukee hurts my interest in buying tools from them.

Does lowes even do deals? if they do they are a lot harder to find, I agree about these "deals" they aren't much of a deal, I was looking at that Makita combo SDS grinder last week and the price is the same.

The HD Deal of the Day is where it's at, some days I am kicking myself for not jumping on them but they also help drain the wallet....

Lowes is kinda lost at the moment they can't decide if they are a place where builders ship or all about interior design. They also need to promote a tool brand harder Home Depot has better exclusive brands for the most part and better deals with free tools and such.

I chuckled and hit the trash can tab on my 6+ while belting out a round of nirvana and slapping my be-hotch mag into my 20v nail gun while wearing my hat flat brimmed and sideways looking at my home girl in da mirra

You DA MAN ChrisK

• Like 1