Jump to content

What is it??


Recommended Posts

You spelled "Kanuter" wrong, and the Kanuter valve is on the '74, they didn't start installing them until then. At first I thought it was the tool used to change the headlight fluid, but it's too big. Oddly, it's also too small for the muffle grease...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's odd because if it's rotated it will not be centered....hmmm


Well the bottom portion of the T could be for leverage only. Looks to me to be a fit for two sizes of the same fitting. Pretty certain whatever it is it's for some kind of pluming, like a water key. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...