I got a new truck

Jordan.M

Nice truck!! Im the same way, I never liked Ram until recently.  Still love my Fords tho!  

Heres mine, 06 Harley F150 Awd.  Had her since 07 and has been the absolute best, most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.  This truck owes me nothing.  

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

The GMC version of the GM pickup always looks better. I will say the old previous generation Yukon looks kinda funky too me now though. The front end is kinda meh to me now

I agree 100% on GMC's looking best in the GM line, hell in any line for that matter!! :)

LOVE THE WHITE ON BLACK!

That would have been my next pick if I couldn't find all black!

Thanks bro!! I had a black 08 Silverado 2500HD before this.. I love the look of black but I promised myself never again.. the sales guy at the dealership was trying to push black on me but I had this vision for the white truck and knew I could make it look just as sick.

• Like 1

Nice truck John.....for a CHEVY!!!!!

Just kidding dude, nice ride! We can't have blacked out lights here or anything like that but the black on white is pretty sharp looking.

Haha. Them are fightin words!!

We aren't able to black out the lights in CT either but Shhhhh don't tell anyone ;)

I actually recently changed from "blackout" to a "smoke" color light tint and put brighter bulbs in so I could see a little better at night!!

Nice truck!! Im the same way, I never liked Ram until recently. Still love my Fords tho!

Heres mine, 06 Harley F150 Awd. Had her since 07 and has been the absolute best, most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. This truck owes me nothing.

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

Nice looking truck! That's great that its treated you so good.

are those stock headlight housings or aftermarket?

I wouldn't have thought it would have improved the mileage that much. My truck had a cheap fiberglass one on it when I got it but I threw it off instantly. If I would have known it would help it that much I might have kept it on.

This is highway mileage though. I'm sure the 150 miles of highway speeds helped milk a little out of it too.