Hello from Toronto

Hey guys,

Finally decided to man up and join this forum but I've been suscribed to TIA on YouTube for a couple of years now. I love tools and I love cars, but I can't afford both since I'm a college student lol. 

Since an early age I always loved cars, but my love of tools is pretty recent. My love of tools started when started working at a Tool & Die place during my first year of college (3 years ago), and it's been an addiction ever since.

I know I'll get some good insight from all you guys on the forum, and hopefully I can give some (about tools from Canada--aka Mastercraft). 

I gotta say my favourite (and yes with a "u" cuz Canada) video so far has to be the ballers on a budget one since it has the most to do with what I do (a DIY mechanic).

Would love to see some more videos related to us DIY/advanced DIY mechanics.

-venodanz33

PS...sorry for the essay...getting used to this whole forum thing

Vendoanz33 welcome to the forum I also love working on cars and have been more involved with the mechanical side at the shop lately, I always have worked on cars with my gramps but I mostly paint and do body work but since I got into milwaukees impact wrenches I've been looking for any opportunity to use them ;)

Thanks guys

Vendoanz33 welcome to the forum I also love working on cars and have been more involved with the mechanical side at the shop lately, I always have worked on cars with my gramps but I mostly paint and do body work but since I got into milwaukees impact wrenches I've been looking for any opportunity to use them ;)

I've got to say...I love doing bodywork. I took an introductory course here at a technical college and it was amazing.

And I know what you mean. I used their impact driver and I've been a Milwaukee fanboy ever since. Only thing I wish they had are the shadowless lights

• Like 1

Welcome! I used to love working on cars. Then I had to sell my Camaro for a mini van and well you know the story.

I definitely respect that. I'm a firm believer in doing whatever it takes for family. One of the main reasons why I don't have a nice car, and work on my friends' cars

I definitely respect that. I'm a firm believer in doing whatever it takes for family. One of the main reasons why I don't have a nice car, and work on my friends' cars

Family first, my wife and our little guy come first. She even gets mad at me cause I don't do anything for myself, but I get joy in making them happy. It was a really sweet Camaro haha

• Like 2