What accessories does everybody keep with there screw guns, drills etc

Turner85

So I purchased my combi drill and impact a couple months back but still need to fill up the accessory compartments in the carry case, so far I've picked up a Weisser pivoting bit holder, a wera set of bits that contains all the normal bits, pozi philips, slot, hex etc. I've also got the trend flip and drill and hinge centering bits. So what does everyone else keep, I'm hoping to purchase a few more bit sets myself, hss bit, wood up to 10mm, a right angle Attachment etc. Any brands you's would recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

Wera bits are right up there dude. Pretty much everything I have currently is Dewalt but I'm still in the market for other systems. I also have the Festool Centrotec installers kit for my Festool drills which includes the Zobo drill bits.

DareDevil spade bit's and the matching extension holders are amazing if you still need spade bit's.

I can't get these in Europe i don't think, like I lot of things you's guys recommend and I'd really like to have.

Heres a look into my impact case.  The spot where the bit boxes are is normally reserved for the charger. I use dewalt screw bits and porter cable drill bits.  I try and keep it in a "ready to go" state, so I don't have to hunt around for pieces.

Related to this subject I remembered this article from awhile ago, so re-linking here http://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/hardware-fasteners/review-bit-battle-are-impact-rated-bits-worth-the-money/6447/

Heres a look into my impact case.  The spot where the bit boxes are is normally reserved for the charger. I use dewalt screw bits and porter cable drill bits.  I try and keep it in a "ready to go" state, so I don't have to hunt around for pieces.

Related to this subject I remembered this article from awhile ago, so re-linking here http://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/hardware-fasteners/review-bit-battle-are-impact-rated-bits-worth-the-money/6447/

. Nice lil set up Hatter! I love that impact!

I can't get these in Europe i don't think, like I lot of things you's guys recommend and I'd really like to have.

These are the spade bits. They are a bit pricey from Amazon. I know I can get a 13 bit set from Home Depot for $16.00, the same set sells for around $40 from other sources. I am not sure if Home Depot will ship to international.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/276-4418354-7685326?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=daredevil+spade+bit