My DeWalt Tough System Collection

77Ford

• 5 months later...
27 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Does the HD app do the same thing as the computers? What exactly does the computer there have over the website?

Has the inventory and prices of that specific store, not the HD website which is treated as a separate retailer.

Nice!

I'm finally getting around to building a Tough System rack for my cases. It's going to be a wall mounted rack that will stack everything up to about 6" tall, up to 9' off the floor and leave 2-3' underneath for additional storage. I picked up the steel tube yesterday. Gonna start welding it up this week.

• Like 2

Oh yeah the guy with the super deal sniffing nose, the lucky right time right place guy, the big grin giver hope they take my competitors 20% off coupon guy, the sweet talkin obsessed over dewalt tools with so many they still are in original boxes guy.... and I love it! I could take a page out of your book if I had the motivation dude, and yes, I do believe you could write a book. Absolutely awesome man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I asked him the same thing guys but he's just that good with deals! Just passing on what you told me, @77Ford01 but you just know how to find the deals, not a rep or have a store or anything right?

I asked him the same thing guys but he's just that good with deals! Just passing on what you told me, @77Ford01 but you just know how to find the deals, not a rep or have a store or anything right?

Nope.....a tool deal hunter that keeps his nose to the pavement and eyes and ears open....I fish the inter web and hunt the big box stores and have fun doing it. [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]

DeWalt

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 77Ford01 said:

Nope.....a tool deal hunter that keeps his nose to the pavement and eyes and ears open....I fish the inter web and hunt the big box stores and have fun doing it. emoji851.pngemoji851.pngemoji851.pngemoji851.png

DeWalt

What do you do with all that stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Once again I am late to the parade, missed the HD clearance by a year! LOL 

Anyway Ford, wondering if you could help me out a little. I currently have one DS300 that came with a with a tool purchase, and now I want to get a rack and a DS150, and 2 DS 8225 drawer units. I am thinking I can fit the DS300 on the bottom, the pair of DS8225s above, and attach the DS150 to the top of the DS8225. I'm just not certain it will fit, and there are no stores around where I could check it out. Is there a chance you could try that combo out and let me know? A photo would be cool for others as well, but that might be pushing my luck, LOL.

Thanks in advance!

Once again I am late to the parade, missed the HD clearance by a year! LOL 

Anyway Ford, wondering if you could help me out a little. I currently have one DS300 that came with a with a tool purchase, and now I want to get a rack and a DS150, and 2 DS 8225 drawer units. I am thinking I can fit the DS300 on the bottom, the pair of DS8225s above, and attach the DS150 to the top of the DS8225. I'm just not certain it will fit, and there are no stores around where I could check it out. Is there a chance you could try that combo out and let me know? A photo would be cool for others as well, but that might be pushing my luck, LOL.

Thanks in advance!

I think it will fit.... But I will double check and post a pic. DeWalt is coming out with the DS450 soon at $59

5700ddf515a7622a3bdab54f23848aa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, 77Ford said:

cef19eb27e0209d1df8a8ab513b99f68.jpgd26cd89bf9e606ccb34d3e8c8cdb79e7.jpg1aa8fdeae650b76451f6d4e033b1efdc.jpg

Works fine with 3 or 4 extra holes to make adjustments.

Added a DS100 on top for additional storage.

Acme and CPO have great deals on the cart and DS250's when they go on sale. emoji481.png

Thank-you Sir! You have done me a great service!