Representing TIA with Tools of Another Kind

comp56

I figured I'm out in public more with this tool than any other so figure to represent with this.......my baby Nikon D7100 a couple lenses 18mm-55mm and 60mm-300mm  a whole bunch of filters......24.1MP GPS, WIFI, and wireless shutter remote.....

20150714_194136_resized.jpg

Nice one Comp! by the way, I'm really diggin your new signature on the bottom there

thanks guys, ya NaluRash all the tools in sig is my milwaukee collection besides a few more M12 XC batteries and a few M18 XC and 4.o batteries, circuit tester, fastbacks, orbital sander, multi tool, die grinder, LED lights and a few more little things.....

Nice camera comp.  I always wanted to get into asto photography a little bit and cameras like those are used a lot I think.

thanks, ya I like it.....not a pro photographer just a serious amateur I have about $3000 invested total, and yet I have buddies that have lenses worth more than that alone....

I am a Nikon guy, but my D60 is getting long in the tooth, and hoping to upgrade during the Christmas Holiday Season, has there usually are some great deals.

I had a D60 for a short while nice camera for it's day, my daughter was showing lots of interest so I gave it to her when I upgraded....she now jumped ship and has a Canon MK III with all the fixins

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you people feel bad when you abandon your cameras like that? Think about it.................NOPE! HAHA :P

ya I gave it to her because she couldn't afford a camera like that at the time .....now she can and told me she learned more with that camera to move on to something way more advanced and triple the cost.....