Thank U Dan and Eric!!! T.I.A#1!!!

Bigmikez

Ok guys first I wanna start off by saying Thank u to Dewalt,Rolair,milwaukee,Bosch and Tekton for helping out put this UTBG together and supporting TIA and most important I wanna THANK Dan and Eric for making TIA the BEST forum/crew to be apart of these guys are amazing!! I also wanna Thank Conductor ,DR99 and my Boy Chrisk!! for helping Dan and Eric keep TIA forum #1!!! Sorry if I forgot anyone. I'm not here just to win tools im here cus of all u guys on here the crew u guys teach me something new almost everyday and u guys really keep me out of trouble and sane lol!! I love being on the forum everyday whether it's talkin about Tools, BBQ recipes or any other thing thats on our minds. Thank u crew u guys are #1!!! EVERYDAY ALL DAY T.I.A!!!!!!!

• Like 9

Very cool. You realize how awesome it is when you see it all together. MikeZ you are a good dude and glad to see you won. Now if I were you I would probably pull my shirt off and just roll around in all of that tool goodness on the floor! Enjoy brother!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very cool. You realize how awesome it is when you see it all together. MikeZ you are a good dude and glad to see you won. Now if I were you I would probably pull my shirt off and just roll around in all of that tool goodness on the floor! Enjoy brother!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kruton when do you ever keep your clothes on..lol

Thank u crew!! I was out in the garage earlier I drilled about 3 holes in a cinder block here at the house with the Bosch holesaw blades man those things are awesome!! Hopefully 2marrow I can get home early and mess with everything a lil more :} TIA#1!!

• Like 2

Thank u crew!! I was out in the garage earlier I drilled about 3 holes in a cinder block here at the house with the Bosch holesaw blades man those things are awesome!! Hopefully 2marrow I can get home early and mess with everything a lil more :} TIA#1!!

How fast is in with the cinder block, did you use the DCD985??