Noob here

Bmill25

hi. My name is Brian and I'm a masonry contractor. I needed a site where I can get Milwaukee tool fix and I think I've found it. When I'm not laying blocks and bricks, you can find me playing bass, fishing, watching dirt track races, and obeying my wife.

A tool loving bass player, I already know I like this guy! Welcome to the forum my man. There will be plenty of time to talk about tools, what bass gear are you running?!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A tool loving bass player, I already know I like this guy! Welcome to the forum my man. There will be plenty of time to talk about tools, what bass gear are you running?!

I have a fender Affinity Jazz bass.

Do you know why the bassist could get through the door? It's because he couldn't find the key and never knew when to come in.

I have a fender Affinity Jazz bass.

Do you know why the bassist could get through the door? It's because he couldn't find the key and never knew when to come in.

That's great. There is a radio show here out of Indianapolis called Bob&Tom and they do a bit called bass talk. It has some pretty good bass player jokes. I would like to pick up a nice fender precision but right now I really don't need another bass.