Fastback Utility Knife - 2 Pack for $11 @ HD

madman_us

I'm not sure NaluRash, would mot surprise me. Those fastback knives are really sweet. I've had one for quite a while, older model, and aside from no blade storage its a great knife and the reinforced belt clip is awesome.

I'm not sure NaluRash, would mot surprise me. Those fastback knives are really sweet. I've had one for quite a while, older model, and aside from no blade storage its a great knife and the reinforced belt clip is awesome.

the new fastbacks have incorporated blade storage, but i think the ones that are coming out later this year can hold up to 5 blades versus the current 1(or 2?). i'm sure that's why they're moving these out. i've got more knives than i know what to do with, but i have wanted these for a while. at this price for 2 it's a pretty good deal and might pick it up... assuming they're even on sale around me.

You can never have enough knifes, look at the price of those knee pads 35 bucks is there gold in them..lol

I have to agree with this comment. Knives are very personal and you should have one at hand where ever you are.

I picked up one of these packages yesterday.  I wish there was extra blade storage in the knife, but for the money they are great to have available when needed.

John

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina