What did you do today? A thread dedicated to the general use of tools in your projects.

99_XC600

7e622ff139d29843fb907409169aafc1.jpg

WARNING! Do not show your wife or girlfriend that they make chevron frog tape, it will end your patience and make you hate your life! Stuff is a bitch!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow tedious. So now she has to return the favor.. .

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 5/28/2016 at 11:00 PM, Bigmikez said:

havent been around much crew :( been working on my grandparents restroom put some texture on the walls along with new paint and new vanity, medicine cabinet and lighting almost done just a day or 2 left for little things and plumbing this house was built in 1908 so projects never EVER go easy lol!! 

That looks great! I just now got a chance to really view the pics on pc full web so I could really see it, I knew my phone wasn't doing it proper justice. Hey, I know about the old house rule, once you start on something, might as well redo everything, theres no end to it!  You leaving that chair in the shower for your grandparents to use?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That looks great! I just now got a chance to really view the pics on pc full web so I could really see it, I knew my phone wasn't doing it proper justice. Hey, I know about the old house rule, once you start on something, might as well redo everything, theres no end to it!  You leaving that chair in the shower for your grandparents to use?

Thank you bro! Lol that's my sons chair he just left it in there he loves to supervise me on projects but yea Carl I swear eveyrytime I work on something I've there it's never a one day project lol! But it's cool cus it teaches me lots, I wish I would've taken more before pics but I always forget :/  image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 1

Tried digging a hole to China for my son LOL

Nah, that's just what's left of an old clothesline pole that I pulled out. Sucker was deep! Should have grabbed a few pics of my truck struggling with that..

IMG_20160602_210442428

-

I have no idea what this was for, but the date says Aug 8 '36

IMG_20160604_115123685

-

Took care of that real quick...

IMG_20160604_141201014_HDR

Before I could clean up and til for sowing grass seed, that rain put an end to that......

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...