Like father like son look out world

torontotoolman

Man I know the feeling TMan my littlest is always helping out and my big boys also help but they don't get as excited as my littlest the expression on his face is the same as mine when I get a new tool :). Nice pics of u and ur son TMan!

Thanks man he gets so excited i love it he is a.manly boy loves trucks tools and construction hahah bought him a hammer today for helping out

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hahha lol for now hes on his labourer wage so cheapish but he works hard haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Haha, that's awesome! If he's like mine, he works for candy, toys, cookies and milk.[emoji2] way to interact with the little guy, congrats bro.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thats Awesome, even has his own pair of boots.  One of my boys is kind of into woodworking like me, he makes walking sticks from branches we find while Geocaching. My grandson just turned 3, and in short time he will be in the workshop with me, and hopefully will take an interest.  It's so awesome to see father and son working together, good time to teach them life's lessons early. 

-Steven

That's awesome. I'm going to start my little girl early

WTF I can't figure out how to flip the photo over. It is upright until I submit the post.

resize and it will upload properly