I'm a big fan.

kruton

I was walking around Home Depot at lunch today and thought I would give one of these a try. Really nice fan so far. My office gets a little warm in the afternoon and this thing does a nice job moving air for a small fan. I love the dual power design. 0abe084279743ae835108a3244a7b1a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice buy kruton!! I'm really liking the reviews I see of this one more that the others.

For what I needed I couldn't justify the extra cost for the Ridgid or the Milwaukee. Plus I just bought the drill and saw 18v combo to try out so I already have a battery for it. By the way I am loving the 18v Ryobi drill.

I have the ridgid on order. I almost picked up the Ryobi Fan, Radio, Light combo until I read the review. The set includes a fan that does not allow to be plugged in and the radio isn't Bluetooth so I passed on the set. And since I don't already own any batteries I spent more money on the ridgid. If I ever cross the Ryobi line, and I might for the inflator and some tools that don't show up on the Milwaukee or ridgid line up, the fan will probably happen too.

For the money it's hard to beat. I have one and love it. Next time I am at Home Depot, I picking another one up. Actually I am using mine right now to help dry the paint on my basement floor.

Did you say in the video review that yours did not have the extension cord plug?

• 3 weeks later...