My Man Cave ........

fazmanicg

Thanks All!  -- Much appreciate the comments.  I do not do this professionally. I'm just a guy who loves to play with his wood :). It has been a passion for me ever since I was a small child.  I would stand on a little stool driving nails in a board at my dad's workshop whenever he was in his shop. -- He always taught me to clean up before hitting the lights and calling it a day ... I kinda went overboard LOL!  -- Now, my Dad (Who is 89 God Bless Him) looks forward to spending time in my shop whenever he can. 

• Like 2

OK, that has to be one of the best workshops I seen in a very long time.  Where did you score that DeWalt table saw?

-Steven

Steven, I was a Dewalt junkie back in the day .... My shop was nothing but Yellow and Black LOL!  That being said, When they came out with a table saw, It just seemed like the right thing to do.  I had a Craftsman before that. I have to say, this saw has been very good over the years. I think what sold me on it (besides the color :)), was the sliding table. Really nice and at the time ... reasonably priced.  

• Like 1

Faz, that's one the best looking shops I've seen. The lighting is abundant, the floor is immaculate, the tools are amazing (I'm looking at all those Festool boxes). I wouldn't want to leave that slice of heaven that you call a cave. Awesome stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Faz, that's one the best looking shops I've seen. The lighting is abundant, the floor is immaculate, the tools are amazing (I'm looking at all those Festool boxes). I wouldn't want to leave that slice of heaven that you call a cave. Awesome stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Man, all I can say is ..... DO NOT BUY FESTOOL .... Unless you can prepare yourself to be consumed and addicted to that brand.  When my Dewalt chop saw died, I was looking around for a sliding Miter Saw, but was concerned at how much depth they required. I then came across the Kapex.  INSTANT love at first use! -- Needless to say, I am now a fan.  

Festool and Ryobi the green tool brands together at last!! I think you have the full Airstrike nailer lineup!! It's funny Ryobi has the best lineup of cordless finish nailers out of all the tool companies.

Jason, That's right haha! -- How can you not like those nailers?  They perform beautifully. So well in fact, I  never turn on the compressor any longer and let a friend borrow my pneumatic nailers.