It cameeee!!!!!

torontotoolman

That is one sick nailer, wonder how it compares with a Senco. Let us know how it works out for you.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I couldnt compare it to.a senco since i never used one but i can tell you the chamber feels really heavy duty the nosing and teeth are agressive and its not to heavy and bulky i can say it feels like a good mix between hitachi and bostitch but more on the hitachi side

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Toronto, how do you like the Makita so far? I'm in the middle of shopping for a coil framing nailer myself. I have a Paslode and a Porter Cable stick nailer and would love a coil nailer. The Makita cost a little more than others but it sure look nice....

Bud the makita is nice man im loving it very powerful its great il say this tho its a little heavyer then the hitachi coil nailer but its lghter then the bostitch and its got great balance!!! Feels comfortable i was banging all day with very little arm fatigue it really is a perfect mix between the hitachi and the bostitch leaning more towards the hitachi side

Agree with CrhisK, like the color scheme. Would love to get my hands on this tool. I heard they make some great nailers.

Oh ya forsure this is a nice nailer you guys should get this nailer the hitachi amd bostitch and put them threw the tests lol well i know dans scared of nailers so i dont think he would be able to handle these real man nailers hahahah but ya he can keep his dewilt lol im only joking

Bud the makita is nice man im loving it very powerful its great il say this tho its a little heavyer then the hitachi coil nailer but its lghter then the bostitch and its got great balance!!! Feels comfortable i was banging all day with very little arm fatigue it really is a perfect mix between the hitachi and the bostitch leaning more towards the hitachi side

Haha, "banging all day" I never get tried of hearing that..lol