every tool i own

PeteW

so once a year guys i like to take all my tools out and lay them out, clean them and re-organize them. now i probably have the least amount of tools of anyone on here but for a 21 year old college student who works in construction during his breaks from school, i would say it ain't that bad of a collection. im lucky that i have a lot of tools and i get to use them ALL everyday at work.

• Like 2

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Petew that's a nice BIG ass collection of tools u got there bro!!! I've never out all my tolls together for a pics like this but I don't think I have that much man. Nice pic petew

thanks man, ya every year it just keeps growing.... damn you Home Depot!

• Like 1

wow nice collection mate! i see some stuff i have amongst it, those DeWalt chisels are nice mine are stamped Sheffield England so I'm hoping they are sheffield steel but not sure, either way they are great chisels...nice collection of nailers too!

Don't sell yourself short there Pete, you have an excellent amount of tools, its like tool mountain over there. Congrats on your tool purchas's, and remember, just be happy with what you have, and be greatful that you have it. :)

ya getting those 6' 4' ladders and m18 fuel saw for free from ork this summer, i love what i have... but i always could have more!!

nice collection, the more you have theres more work just to take pic....lol

That is not a bad collection of tools by any stretch!! It is a pain in the ass to take a big tool family photo though!!

took like 3 or 4 hours from getting them all outside to putting them away, but it is worth it, always nice to see what you have and what you need!

wow nice collection mate! i see some stuff i have amongst it, those DeWalt chisels are nice mine are stamped Sheffield England so I'm hoping they are sheffield steel but not sure, either way they are great chisels...nice collection of nailers too!

ya i don't know abut the dealt chisels, there good not great. if i get back into woodworking i definitely want to buy a better brand of chisels

I didn't have anything like that when I was 21 man. I think I had one Craftsman top chest full and a couple drills. You have a great setup. I like that you have a good cross section of the different brands. Right tool for the job and doesn't matter what color it is. Keep that family growing my man!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I didn't have anything like that when I was 21 man. I think I had one Craftsman top chest full and a couple drills. You have a great setup. I like that you have a good cross section of the different brands. Right tool for the job and doesn't matter what color it is. Keep that family growing my man!

thanks man, ya i got to have every tool you know how it is.

That must've taken a while to lay out Pete! I'd go into the kitchen, get and ice cold beer and take a few breaths!

ya i took a few hours but so worth it to see what you have and to get every tool back to its pace after a long summer of working.

thanks man, ya i got to have every tool you know how it is.

I think you said earlier you are still in school. I remember when I got done it was so nice having serious money to buy tools.

I think you said earlier you are still in school. I remember when I got done it was so nice having serious money to buy tools.

yep, after school i plan on throwing a lot of money at Milwaukee, Dewalt etc etc....