Open top Toughsystem box?????????

DooDar

Has anyone seen or know anything about the new Tough system box I have just seen on Dewalt's facebook page???

Basically there is a video on Dewalt UK showing off the new Bluetooth batteries!! but if you go through the video to 1:33 you will see the tote like toughsystem box!!

The van on the video I think belongs to  rossi7x  one of the TIA members?!?!?!

If this is true then rossi7x if you read this do you have a model number for the box or any other info about the box?

I think I remember reading somewhere on here a mention to a new tote/open top tough system box on the way!! But I cant for the life of me remember where it is on the forum! 

Thanks

• Like 1

Yep. There's a new open tote ToughSystem box, modelnr. DWST1-76554. Doesn't seem to have a DS... number like the others.

Decent pictures are still scarce online, but here's one

DWST1-75654.png

There is also a ToughSystem organizer. This was already launched here the previous quarter, but seems to be available now.

DWST1-75522

1-75-522-1.jpg

1-75-522-5.jpgToughSystem Radio is also launched here, but, at least in Holland, ships next month.

• Like 3

I had not seen the organizer box before !! I like that as well !!

by the fact that rossi7x is in the UK I am hopeful that it will be released over here soon!

I would like to know how people get involved with Dewalt on that level?? I would love to play around with new products before anyone else!!!

Yeah, I wanted to post a link the latest e-brochure, but DeWALT UK has not put it online yet.

Here is link to the Dutch version > http://www.dewalt.nl/DWBrochureStorage/Onsite/2015/Q3//18/ebrochure.pdf so you can see most of the new stuff.

Prices and special deals are country-specific so don't bother about that, but it's a nice way to see the latest offerings.

• Like 2

Has anyone seen or know anything about the new Tough system box I have just seen on Dewalt's facebook page???

Basically there is a video on Dewalt UK showing off the new Bluetooth batteries!! but if you go through the video to 1:33 you will see the tote like toughsystem box!!

The van on the video I think belongs to  rossi7x  one of the TIA members?!?!?!

If this is true then rossi7x if you read this do you have a model number for the box or any other info about the box?

I think I remember reading somewhere on here a mention to a new tote/open top tough system box on the way!! But I cant for the life of me remember where it is on the forum! 

Thanks

As Mr Yellow has said, that is my Van in the 'Tool Connect' video from Dewalt... As he correctly says, I am not featured putting Tools in the Van, but I am the Guy running down the stairs at the beginning, and pretty much stood around 'Doing nothing' as many buddies have had the Joy in e-mailing and face booking me for the past few weeks...

I claim that my racking system has improved my efficiency that much, that I now have more free time on my hands..lol...

You are correct that there is a New (to be launched) 'Open Tote' Tough Box on there Horizon.. 

Here's a a photo (taken from a 3rd party post from the Stanley Tools forum page in the UK) showing a photo of the Open Tote... 

It has a Metal 'Chrome' folding handle, and features the same locking side Handles for the trolley system, and Van racking concept (should you wish to follow down that road..)...

If you Join the Stanley UK forum, there is a dedicated thread about 'Van Racking; which shows step by step photo's of How I did mine, and I have also added photo's borrowed from here showing the massively high spec build of Mr Yellow himself.. There are also images of those others who have done their own versions too...

Here's the photo of the tote...

db75fcea5064edea26fe141912d96a1c.jpg

And while were at it, the clear top organiser as well...

e508bdb474c03007f93a27c95a1b99d9.jpg

• Like 2

rossi7x, do your mates say that to you , that's a bit nasty

I like the photos , I can't wait to get a open tote and a few of the clear top ds150s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do Locksmithmatt.. And in fact it was you.... So thats the reason I stole your photo's from the Stanley UK site... Welcome on here buddy.. 

I was just in my Home Depot and they had 4 of the clear top organizers on the top shelf. Guy got them down for me and scanned one... $39. I didn't get it but I think I will. Just need to evaluate my needs and current setup. These were much thinner than the smalls.

It has pictures of the open top and new radio with coming soon by them too.

• Like 1