Milwaukee is awesome..another customer service testimonial

Maxwell Tyler Ray

Some of you have seen a recent post about my multi tool dieing (if not, see link below)

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/7289-m18-multi-tool-died/

Milwaukees E-service was easy to follow and painless to complete..less then 8 days there it was patiently waiting for me to come home!!! (:

15i2jh4.jpg

aebod2.jpg

Nothing like tearing into a box and the new tool smell

Instead to fixing mine they jus sent a new one and no questions asked!!

Process from start to finish was easy and painless..curious as to what other companies warranty claims are like..feel free to leave your expirences below!!!

• Like 1

Some of you have seen a recent post about my multi tool dieing (if not, see link below)

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/7289-m18-multi-tool-died/

Milwaukees E-service was easy to follow and painless to complete..less then 8 days there it was patiently waiting for me to come home!!! (:

15i2jh4.jpg

aebod2.jpg

Nothing like tearing into a box and the new tool smell

Instead to fixing mine they jus sent a new one and no questions asked!!

Process from start to finish was easy and painless..curious as to what other companies warranty claims are like..feel free to leave your expirences below!!!

that's fantastic! same thing happened when my jigsaw broke last year, they gave me a brand new one. 

i imagine this has something to do with turnaround time. they know people need their tools so they would rather make a lifetime customer out of someone by sending them a new tool asap instead of making them wait for their actual tool to be fixed, cause who knows how many tools are being shipped to them on any given day and how long it might take once your tool hits the queue. plus this gives them the opportunity to sell reconditioned tools.