My daughter trying to be like daddy

crone_electric

Datacom/Electrical work sucks at times stuff is never easy to get too :) I had to change all my cable boxes from Directtv to Comcast. The prices for Comcast internet and DTV were up to 200 dollars!! I wanted to cut the cord but other people were not on board with that!!

• Like 1

Aww thats cute, but she needs a bag more her size. The first words out of her mouth are going to be, "Daddy I love tools and hanging out, but I can't work in these horrible conditions, you just got too much weight in this thing." :D I wish more girls were into tools like we are, all the girls I've ever known don't want anything to do with tools, and or, their afraid to break a nail or get their hands dirty. So whatever your doing, keep up the good work, just get her a bag more her size ok lol.

I tried giving her one of my small milwaukee bags but she wanted that one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's pretty awesome man. My kids are still at the age where they think I'm the coolest guy ever. I sure am not looking forward to the day that dad turns into the guy that is embarrassing and doesn't know anything. If I am in the garage they are right there with me...generally trying to build something with the tools they can sneak out of the bottom drawers on my tool cabinet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's pretty awesome man. My kids are still at the age where they think I'm the coolest guy ever. I sure am not looking forward to the day that dad turns into the guy that is embarrassing and doesn't know anything. If I am in the garage they are right there with me...generally trying to build something with the tools they can sneak out of the bottom drawers on my tool cabinet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, that point in time kinda sucks, but then a few years later, they are right back with you.  I went through that with my boy.

• 2 weeks later...